The Hotel will surprise you …
The Hotel Landhaus Milser is located in Duisburg South and north of Dusseldorf.
The cities of Düsseldorf and Duisburg are easily reachable by subway U79 Kesselsberg.
The stop is located in front of the front door of the Hotel.
The 4 star hotel is strategically located close to Düsseldorf Trade Fair and the international airport, with meeting rooms and restaurant Italian
For business, for families, for sport, for wellness or relaxing
It combines the peaceful atmosphere of the surroundings with the philosophy of hospitality
The restaurant Da Vinci gives unforgettable pleasures at your palate
In the period from 7 June 2006 to 10 July 2006, the Hotel Landhaus Milser has been the „home“ of the National Italian.
The result is known to all and the Hotel Landhaus Milser We are also a bit ‚proud, because somehow we have contributed to this historic victory!
Our Sauna is open monday-friday from 15:00 until 20:30 and on request in the Weekend.
Easter buffet on Easter Sunday, April 21th 2019!!!! for more info click here
Our Ristorante „Da Vinci“
An oasis of hospitality and dining, charming manner and Mediterranean style
Tel: 0049 (0)203 75 80-471
Our Breakfast Buffet :
Monday-Friday from 06:30 until 10:30
Week-end from 07:00 until 11:00
Price per Person 15,00 Euro
Our Ristorante Da Vinci will be closed due to events on 09.06.2019 and on 22.06.2019.
Why choose us?
Some of the services that you’ll find
Come to visit us…
- Duisburg at 8 minutes
- Fiera of Düsseldorf at 15 minutes
- Airport of Düsseldorf at 15 minutes
- Center of Düsseldorf at 20 minutes
- Krefeld at 10 minutes
- Mülheim at 25 minutes
- Essen at 25 minutes
- Oberhausen at 30 minutes
- Colonia at 50 minutes
- Coming from Frankfurt / Cologne, Oberhausen, Essen / Dortmund: Take the A3 or A52 until Breitscheid: on the A524 and then the B288; right on B8 (Düsseldorfer Landstrasse) turn in the direction of Duisburg
- Coming from Düsseldorf: On the B8 from Düsseldorf-Kaiserswerth through it; straight to Duisburg
Moers / Neuss Arriving: On the A57 exit Duisburg-Süd; on the B288 towards Duisburg; left on B8 (Düsseldorfer Landstrasse) in the direction of Duisburg turn by public transport with the metro line to the station Duesseldorf-Duisburg Duisburg-Kesselberg.
- Distance from the main station of Duisburg 10 km from Düsseldorf Main Station 15 km away.
- Duisburg City – 8 minutes Dusseldorf Fair – 12 minutes Dusseldorf City / Old Town – Mülheim 20 minutes – 15 minutes – 10 minutes Krefeld